Join us November 12, 2015, to celebrate the many successes in our community to help alleviate homelessness in Los Angeles.
2015 Distinguished Humanitarian Award
AT&T… In recognition of their 12-year partnership with, and extraordinary financial investment in the Weingart Center. AT&T’s support assists the Center in maintaining focused initiatives that are helping many transform their lives and return to being self-sufficient and productive citizens.
2015 Community Impact Award
Jeffrey Small… In recognition of Jeff’s pro bono entrepreneurial spirit and drive to advance the Weingart Center’s mission to create a better L.A. His involvement has given the Center a much needed boost in the battle to change the lives of the most disadvantaged people.
-To sponsor a table, purchase tickets or an ad in our Program, CLICK HERE or contact Jan Gomez: email@example.com.
Before deciding, please remember that you have the power to help people transition from living on the streets to leading full and productive lives.
- $50,000 – 2 tables of 10, Logo on event signage, 4-color full page ad, Name & logo listed as Back Home Sponsor in printed materials and Name & logo on Weingart website and in newsletter
- $25,000 – 1 table of 10, Logo on event signage, 4-color full page ad, Name & logo listed as Oz Sponsor in printed materials and on the Weingart website
- $10,000 – 1 table of 10 (preferred seating), Logo on event signage, 2-color full page ad and Name & logo listed as Emerald City Sponsor in printed materials
- $ 5,000 – 1 table of 10, 1/2 page B/W ad and Name listed as Yellow Brick Road Sponsor in all printed materials
- $ 500 – 1 ticket
- $ 1,000 – Full page B/W Program Ad
- $ 500 – 1/2 Page B/W Program Ad
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities for this event, or to secure your sponsorship, please contact Jan Gomez at (213) 689-2224.